Each summer Power to Change – Students publishes an annual report with stories, stats, and financial updates on the previous school year. We invite you to explore these ministry highlights and stories of impact.
Together, we are celebrating how students have taken steps towards Jesus this year. Across Canada, students have encountered Jesus through retreats, conferences, community dinners, apologetics events, worship nights, and so much more.
At the heart of our mission is students, not campuses. Even though our in-person ministry activities had to be moved online at the end of the school year, we continued to minister to and connect with students from a distance.
Inside “Celebrate!” you will learn about:
- Adaptations we made in light of COVID-19 through the spring and summer months, and what we are planning to do this fall
- How students have grown in their faith through involvement in Christian community
- Ministry initiatives across Canada that introduced students to Jesus and the relevance of the gospel to their lives (including podcasts, Alpha courses, and our first-ever digital mission trip)
- The ministry’s financial position heading into the 2020-2021 school year
- The impact of various ministry initiatives and channels of discipleship
- How God is working in our French-speaking student communities
Explore “Celebrate!” to be encouraged by stories of impact from the 2019-2020 school year by visiting https://p2c.com/p2c-students-celebrate.
We look forward to September with great anticipation for how God will continue to change students’ lives.
– Andy Smits and the National Leadership Team of Power to Change – Students