Made through sitting in uncertainty: Mental illnessIn the Making
Living with mental illness is a tough reality many face. Join Selina, Sana, Alastair Sterne, author of “Rhythms of Life,” and Daniel Whitehead, CEO of Sanctuary Mental Health as they discuss the ministry of God in the midst of mental health and mental illness.
Selina did get a copy of Rhythms of Life and you can get yours too!
For more resources on mental health and a print out go to: https://www.sanctuarymentalhealth.org/
For more readings that may help you on your journey consider:
- Spurgeon’s Sorrows by Zack Eswine
- The Gift of Being Yourself by David Benner
- Abba’s Child by Brennan Manning
Books mentioned on show:
- Spiritual Emotions – Robert Roberts
- God is – David Richards
- Life Together – Bonhoeffer
"*" indicates required fields