Episode 1: Getting Started as a Small Group Leader
- What the participant needs (workbook)
- How the books are formatted (4 lessons/book)
- How to buy them (amazon.ca)
- What the leader needs
- The leader’s guide
- Feedback for better content in the future
- Where to find further resources (p2c.sh/smallgroups)
Episode 2: Overview of Equipped Materials
- How long does it take to lead a study
- Components of a study
- Main Take Aways
- Getting Started
- The Main Portion
- Look In and Look Out
- Add Ons
- More to Grow On
- Where to find more resources (p2c.sh/smallgroups)
Episode 3: Small Group Desired Outcomes
- Managing expectations
- Building holistic understanding with both head and heart knowledge
Episode 4: FAQ
- Why are these studies in a workbook format?
- Why have you chosen to study the Bible the way you do?
- Who is the target audience of these resources?
- Pacing and timing of the study?
- Is it better to write your own bible study?