We’re glad that you’ll be joining us at one of our great events. If you will be under 19 years of age on the first day of your event, please follow these instructions.
Power to Change Ministries currently operates in all Canadian provinces which have different policies regarding minors. We choose to employ a national policy in how we interact with minors and assume an age of a majority of 19 years.
We therefore require that you complete one of the following:
- Consent form for P2C PLUS Toronto Conference 2018
- Consent form for Atlantic Canada Summit 2018
- Consent form for Eastern Ontario / Montreal Summit 2018
- Consent form for GTA Summit 2018
- Consent form for Manitoba Summit 2018
- Consent form for Southwestern Ontario Summit 2018
- Consent form for AB/SK Summit 2018
- Consent form for BC Summit 2018
Have it signed by your parent or guardian and submit it to us prior to your participation in the event. You can submit it to us in either of two ways:
- Scan or take an easy-to-read photo of the completed and signed consent form and submit it using the upload form below. Please submit your consent form at least 3 days before the event.
- Bring the completed and signed consent form to the event. If you are boarding transportation organized by Power to Change, you must submit it upon boarding. Otherwise, you must submit it upon arrival at the event venue.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.