Date: July 5, 2024 - August 2, 2024
Application Deadline: February 28, 2024
“Going on a mission trip was life-changing for me. When I was there, I was just saturated in God, knowing him and worshipping him. The gospel has changed me. It’s a privilege to be a part of what God is doing.”Mark
Why go on the I-GO mission trip?
I-GO equips you to live on God’s mission in your workplace. You’ll gain valuable cross-cultural and professional experiences to take back to your studies and career. And you’ll experience what it’s like to work for a Christian organization.
With I-GO, you’ll be joining the Cru Global Operations team. Cru is the international network of Power to Change ministries in different countries.
I-GO Internship is a blend of:
- Using your unique skill set for kingdom purposes
- Being mentored by Power to Change staff
- Ministering to students on a local campus
What happens during I-GO?
You’ll be on a team with students from around the world for the month of July. You’ll each specialize in things like:
- Design (marketing, video, creative writing)
- Data and analytics
- Conference and event planning
During regular work hours, you’ll use your skills to find solutions for Cru ministries around the world. Your skills are highly needed!
During evenings and weekends, you’ll have opportunities for campus and community outreach, discipleship, and cross-cultural experiences.
You’ll also cross cultures during the day, as you work with a team of people from around the world. This may include working alongside global leaders.
To apply, please fill out the application form. Read more about I-GO on the official site at https://www.globalopsintern.org/
How will this trip deepen roots and widen horizons?
Deepen your roots as you:
- Spend time seeking God together in community
- Rely daily on the Holy Spirit to equip you in work and ministry
- Discover new things about yourself, God, and his will for your life
Widen your horizons as you:
- Allow your faith to be stretched through working, living, and ministering cross-culturally
- Grow in working with teammates from different countries
- Experience using your skills in a ministry context
Note on applying: Because we are partnering with Cru Global, we will be using their application process to apply and then use the Project Application Tool (PAT) to help Canadian students journey and prepare for I-GO. To protect the privacy of your personal information, the PAT now uses two-factor authentication from Okta. You’ll find instructions on how to use and troubleshoot Okta when you are accepted and start using the PAT.