Gathering in Community
- In the Making Podcast Episode: The Discipline of Community
- This “minisode” guides us in prayer for the body of Christ and to reflect on the beautiful relationships in our life.
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- This book explores the radical pervasiveness of Christian community while targeting stringent individualism. A fantastic, short read.
- Studying Scriptures on Prayer
- What is prayer? Why do we do it? This Bible study will guide you and your disciple through the biblical examples and teachings on connecting to God through prayer.
- This four lesson guide will help you move past barriers in prayer by allowing you to explore helpful structures of prayer, teaching you different expressions of prayer and casting greater vision as you approach God in prayer. This is a P2C produced resource. Use this digital version or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request free hard copies!
- Ancient Prayer Rhythms
- Andrea’s Pick: Use these guided prayers to connect with God in the way the church has been praying for centuries.
Time Alone with God
- What God Wants From Us study
- Why does God want a relationship with us? Reflect on God’s love for us, the like the way a husband promises to unrelentingly love his wife.
- Basic Quiet Time
- Andrea’s Pick: Every day I intend to spend time with God, and yet many days this time evades me. (Maybe you’ve been there.) This guide summarizes some core ways to meet with and come to know God.
- Sabbath Rest study
- God has all that we need, but do we believe that? Explore the theme of Sabbath and how it relates to rest, provision, and our weekly life.
- Is Sabbath Still Relevant? article
- The Sabbath points to the unity of creation, humanity, and God. This resource invites us to rest in God’s purpose for our days.
- Is Church Membership Important? article
- This article presents a Biblical case for church membership as well as tips for finding a church.
- Unity & Community after Covid-19
- Thinking about the realities of church unity and our need community in the post-coronavirus world.
- An Introvert’s Guide to Church
- Andrea’s Pick: Community can be a challenge. This blog post offers helpful tips and encouragement for those who struggle to enjoy large gatherings.
- 31 Days of Prayer
- Use this resource from the Navigators, another student ministry, to build a biblical basis for and regular rhythm of prayer in your life.
- Prayer: Does it Make Any Difference? by Philip Yancey
- This book offers both wisdom and stories of prayer.
- Learning to Love Discipline article
- Contemplate your reactions toward spiritual disciplines and be led through a remembrance of God’s great grace towards us.
- Celebration of Discipline by Richard J. Foster
- Andrea’s Pick: An older but timeless resource on the central disciplines of the Christian faith.