My Story is a small group training series that will invigorate your evangelism through the powerful intersection of social media, your personal story and the gospel. This video training series will walk you from start to finish, launching you to reach your world. Lessons include:
- Gospel – The gospel is both the content of our story and our motivation for sharing it.
- Crave – Everybody, no matter who they are, craves the same things in life: intimacy, destiny, meaning. These can steer us off course in life if we look to satisfy them in wrong places, but ultimately they are meant to point us to God.
- Idolatry – All of our stories reflect this truth: looking to anything other than Jesus for ultimate meaning leaves us unsatisfied and empty.
- Story I – Every single Christian comes pre-equipped with the best tool you could ever have to help someone discover Jesus: your story.
- Story II – Using his story, Paul builds rapport with his audience and demonstrates life change.
- Launch – With the joy that is in our lives because Jesus has saved us, we can share our stories with confidence.
- Now What – Evangelism isn’t simply an event, it’s a process. An evangelist must be patient, take initiative, and pray.
Here’s a sneak peak.
Your viewpoint matters to us as we create small group resources. Please share your overall thoughts on this study here. Any lesson specific thoughts you can share here. Both feedback forms are short and easy to fill out.
Also, help us out by writing an Amazon review here (don’t be afraid to be honest).
Click on the image below to get the leader’s guide. There you’ll find an explanation of the different components of each session, goals and tips for each week, as well as leader’s notes for the Bible study sections of each session.
More to Grow On
Here you’ll find extra resources to help you launch your story.